Offshore energy risks include operations around the exploration, production and transportation of oil and gas and Tysers understands that companies operating in these areas are considered to be exposed to more types of risk than any other industry. The complex technical requirements of Energy insurance demands the attention of Tysers highly specialised and dedicated professionals who have expert knowledge and broad, hands-on experience.
Since Energy exposures are extremely diverse in nature, Tysers assesses each risk individually to ensure the most appropriate coverage package is provided, while always being competitively priced and underwritten by strong security.
Energy Insurance Solutions
- Drilling contractors & oilfield service companies
- Exploration & production company
- Midstream and Downstream Operations
- Onshore & Offshore Construction
- Operator's Extra Expense / Control of Well, Redrill and Seepage and Pollution
- Power generation & utilities