Cover Types For Musicians
We have a suite of musician insurance products specifically designed for most eventualities providing benefits such as:
- Cancellation/Non-Appearance Insurance
- Worldwide Public Liability and your Liability to Employees
- Cover for Instruments and Equipment
- Terrorism Insurance
- Loss of Touring Revenue and Cancellation Insurance
- Motor, Trailer and Truck Insurance
- Protection against Copyright Infringement, Crisis Containment and Reputation Risks
- Travel and Medical Cover
New Artists & Bands
Having worked with many of today’s A-list stars when they were starting out, we understand the issues and challenges new bands face. We have created a simple, straight forward policy that provides the cover you need at an affordable premium. Policy benefits include:
- Public Liability – £5,000,000 limit
- Worldwide Cover
- Option to include Employers Liability cover for up to 10 crew
- Option to add Equipment cover
- Professional Claims Handling service
- Cover can be extended to Worldwide Cover, and higher limits are available if you need them
The policy (for band insurance) is very competitively priced so call us for a quote.
Whilst we can ensure you’re covered for almost all situations, if there’s a risk unique to you, please contact us and we will try to devise an individual policy to meet your needs.
The products and services detailed on this page are provided by Tysers Insurance & Risk Management Solutions.
“The team at Tysers insurance deliver comprehensive and detailed event cover but also completely understand the practical realities of delivering events. This combination ensures that they provide first class service which is genuinely relevant in the festival world.”Craig Mathie – Managing Director, Bournemouth 7’s Festival
“We have had the pleasure of working with Tysers – formerly Integro, over a number of years and have found them efficient and reliable and are happy to recommend their services.”Bushbranch – Eric Clapton’s Management
“BRIT Awards Ltd has instructed Tysers (previously Robertson Taylor) to insure its Award ceremonies for over 25 years. Their professional approach is exemplary.”Maggie Crowe OBE, Director of Events & Charities, BPI/BRIT Awards Ltd