Insurance claims specialists
We employ a team of expert claims specialists, to advocate on behalf of our clients.
All claims are handled in-house, providing ready access to insurers, and placing teams. Our claims management teams have an extensive understanding of the clients they serve. Working closely with the placing teams allows our claims teams to get to know clients before any incident occurs.
Due to the immense variety of world-wide claims received, our teams employ dedicated Marine, Aviation, Contingency Entertainment, Sport, Corporate & Commercial, and Personal insurance claims specialists, each knowledgeable in their individual field of experience.
We take great pride in our speed of response, from the first notification of loss through to satisfactory settlement. We work in your best interests. This means dealing with all claims promptly, fairly, and without fuss.
To assist with a smooth claims handling process:
- our claims functions are not outsourced to third-party service teams
- we have invested in claims processing technologies
- claims and placing teams work hand-in-hand
Our teams will:
- Acknowledge all newly notified claims promptly
- Provide our experience, knowledge and advice to support you throughout the process
- Negotiate the satisfactory settlement of claims with loss adjusters and insurers
- Accompany you during investigations where required
- Provide you with regular updates during the claim's management process
- Provide claims management information as required
Need to make a claim?
Contact one of our claims handlers:
- Tysers Belgium Claims
Corporate & Commercial and Personal Claims
Claims – Hitchin
Out of Hours Emergency Contact
Sedgwick Loss Adjusters
MAPS Motor Assistance
Entertainment & Sport Claims
Out of Hours Emergency Contact – Productions claims
Ian McDonald, Sedgwick Loss Adjusters