With the security risk environment ever evolving, we are becoming increasingly vulnerable to a wide range of security threats.
No matter where you live or travel to in the modern world, we are all exposed to threats posed by malicious assailants; be they criminal or terrorist-related. Human, rather than physical assets are increasingly viewed as lucrative targets. High profile individuals and those closest to them are amongst the most attractive marks for predators.
We work closely with our clients to assess their risk exposure, to allow us to tailor their Insurance policy and help to protect not only their assets, but their family, staff, and of course themselves.
What are the risks?
- You and Your Dependants – Your personal wealth, position and lifestyle make you and your dependants appealing targets for criminals and have the potential to impact you without prior warning.
- Targets – Contemporary terrorism increasingly targets people rather than physical assets in order to gain media attention. Luxury venues are also becoming a target of choice.
- Social Media – Having a strong social media presence inadvertently makes you vulnerable to a range of security risks from assailants. Highlighting your daily routines, travel pattern and whereabouts in real time can be extremely dangerous.
What is covered?
Our Kidnap & Ransom Insurance offering can provide protection against a number of physical and virtual threats facing individuals, such as:
- Illegal Detention
- Express Kidnap
- Hostage Crisis
- Cyber Extortion
- Virtual Kidnap
Benefits of the policy
- 24/7 access to specialist security consultants to support you and your dependants during a crisis event
- Financial protection in respect of ransom payments, medical/ psychological care, gross salary of victim(s) and family, childcare, travel and accommodation, rest and rehabilitation, temporary security, PR consultancy and legal advice.
- Fees and expenses of the security consultant covered up to an unlimited amount.