At every stage of the production process our highly experienced team understand your risks and insurance needs, from pre-production planning and script meetings through to filming and post-production.
We have a wide range of products and markets available and can even offer bespoke solutions for your next production including insurance for filming, Audio Visual Equipment Insurance and comprehensive Film Production Insurance packages.
Why choose Tysers?
- Over 20 years of Production Insurance experience
- A proven track record with all types and size of production – from small independent films to feature films with large production budgets
- Cover for production locations overseas
- Pre-Production Planning Meetings for Film & TV production insurance clients
- 24-hour Availability for Urgent Queries
- A Dedicated Service Team
- A Fast Track, Inhouse Claims Service – with access to specialist media loss adjusters for larger or more complex claims
- Sound, Light and Film Equipment Insurance products tailored to you, including Hired In Equipment and Short Period Hire Insurance covers.
WHO DO WE INSURE?
Our clients include:
- Film & TV Production Companies
- Outside Broadcasting Companies
- Special Effects Companies
- Lighting & Sound Engineers
- Commercials Production Companies
- Post Production, Editing & Visual Effects
- Animation Production Companies
- Lighting & Audio Visual Companies
- Rental Companies
- Camera Operators, Videographers & Cinematographers
- TV & Film Distributors
We also offer Freelancer Insurance for Media and Entertainment freelancers of all trades. Learn more about our Freelancer Insurance here.
Whilst we can ensure you’re covered for almost all situations, if there’s a risk unique to you, please contact us and we will devise a bespoke cover package to meet your individual needs.
Film & TV Production Package
We can offer protection for a single production, or as an annual package to cover all filming activities. Our Production Insurance packages can be tailored to meet your individual requirements but typically include:
- Errors & Omissions Insurance – can be arranged per production or on an annual basis
- Motor Insurance – annual cover, short period insurance and unit vehicle cover
- Film Union Travel Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Essential Element Insurance
- Political Risks Insurance
- Terrorism Insurance
- Kidnap & Ransom Insurance
- Adverse Weather Insurance
- Death & Disgrace Insurance
- Non-Appearance, Cancellation & Abandonment
- Piracy Protection
Equipment Hire Company Insurance (Rental Insurance)
If your company hires out Audio Visual, Filming or Broadcasting equipment, having the right Equipment Rental Insurance in place is essential to protect both your assets and income.
Our recommended cover includes as standard:
- Fraudulent Theft by Hirer
- Theft from Location, Hotel Rooms and Theft from Unattended Vehicles (subject to specific conditions)
- Cover for the costs of alternative hire and continuing hire charges
Audio Visual Insurance
We can offer bespoke policies for those working within the Audio Visual Industry. Your policy can be tailored to your needs and may include the following covers:
- Worldwide Public Liability Insurance and Employers Liability Insurance cover (including USA and Canada)
- No Height Restrictions
- Manual Workers and Freelancers Insurance cover included automatically
- Airside Liability
- Alternative Hire costs to a limit of £50,000
- Continuing Hire charges to £100,000
- No Inner Venue or Transit Limits so your technical equipment is covered to full value regardless of its location
Short Period Hire Insurance
We can provide hired in equipment insurance on a short-term basis if you opt to hire equipment from a rental company for a temporary period. Our short period hire policies are flexible and can also include production risks and liabilities.
“Over the last 35 years they have advised and guided me on a large number of plays and musicals, in London and around the globe. Their expertise is unique and invaluable, I could not have been happier with our long-standing relationship.”Andrew Treagus – Mamma Mia & Other Productions
“Having had Paul and the Tysers team support us on our first ever production, we have continually felt fully supported and stayed in great communication with Paul. His passion for film shines through and is a welcome addition throughout the whole process of working with Tysers. Always available, and always supportive with great advice we are looking forward to working with them many times in the future.”Tom Ackerley – Lucky Chap Entertainment
“The team led by Paul are far more than an insurance provider, they are like partners with us on the projects they are involved in. They treat each production as if their own, with a passion, diligence and understanding rarely found. We would never move forward without them in our corner.”Leo Pearlman – Fulwell 73
“Our member companies produce all the commercials you see on TV and the internet. They assume most of the risks of a production and insurance is a critical part of their management of that risk. Tysers, as Stonehouse Integro are now known, have worked with us for many years in helping us and our members with their specialist insurance expertise. It has been invaluable and their loyalty and support for their clients in times of crisis has been as valuable as their expertise.”Steve Davies – APA
“Tysers continue to give Kudos great support on all our drama productions – both internationally & in the UK. Whether it’s snow, accidents on set, or just plain advice, we couldn’t ask for better insurance cover.”Alison Barnett – Kudos