Tysers recognises that the aviation and aerospace industry is one of fast moving technological change, aircraft values are rising and risks are continually evolving.
Therefore clients need fast and efficient solutions to protect them from the unexpected.
The Tysers Aviation team have considerable experience across all classes of aviation insurance, including airlines, general aviation and aerospace.
With access to the Lloyd’s and International insurance markets, all insurance programmes are tailor made for each Client whilst ensuring provision of the most appropriate protection.
- Airline Hull, Liability & War
- Airport Liability
- Air Traffic Control Liability
- Aircraft Bank and Leasing
- Product Manufacturers Liability
- Ground Service Providers Liability
- Refuellers Liability
- Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Liability
- General Aviation, Hull, Liability & War
- Loss of Licence – crew and ATCO’s