Whether in the UK or overseas; a single luxury home or multiple high value residences; we have you covered.
Your homes are a special place for you and your family, it’s unlikely a ‘conventional’ insurance policy will provide adequate levels of cover.
Our private clients’ high-net-worth team specialise in covering homes and residential buildings of more than £1 million in value. Most standard buildings policies limit the rebuild value of properties, so you require a specialist high value home policy to ensure you are appropriately covered.
Your luxury home is likely to be full of valuable contents and precious items of personal property. Again, the replacement of these belongings may be subject to financial limitations under a standard ‘contents’ policy. We can help you make an accurate valuation of your contents and belongings to ensure you are adequately protected.
Our team offer clients a complimentary appraisal of your homes and contents (subject to contract).
Our brokers provide clients with access to superior covers, expert advice and best value insurance protection. They will search the market and identify a best value buildings and/or contents policy to meet your individual needs.
What benefits can be offered by our policies?
From contemporary city apartments to multi-acre country estates, we know standard insurance covers often fall short when protecting your home, land and contents.
Our high-net-worth team provide bespoke insurance solutions which can provide a wide range of benefits including but not limited to:
- World-Wide 'All Risks' Cover
- Excess Waivers
- Extended Replacement Costs
- Cover for all Let Properties
- Cover for Contract Works
- Choice of Repairers
Speak to one of our expert advisers to find out how we can help you.
WORKING WITH TYSERS
Working with our high-net-worth team of experts provides you with:
- A single point of contact; a dedicated personal expert insurance adviser for ‘all risks’
- Access to an extensive portfolio of high-net-worth personal lines products
- The option to align policy renewal dates
- Exclusive products with preferential rates
- Regular face to face meetings as required to discuss your individual needs, review risks and ensure adequate cover
- Support from our panel of reputable valuers, offering preferential rates to our clients
- Support when you need it the most. In the event of a claim, our in-house claims management team will handle the claim on your behalf