Political Violence & Terrorism
Political Violence & Terrorism
Our Political Violence & Terrorism team delivers a wide range of broking services to a client base throughout the world.
We deliver innovative insurance, reinsurance and risk management solutions to global clients, which consist of wholesale & retail brokers, insurance/reinsurance companies and captives. We pride ourselves in being able to find solutions for clients operating in unstable territories.
We design and structure the most suitable property & business interruption insurance/re-insurance that will best meet the needs of the individual clients’ business, sector or territory and negotiate with global highly rated insurance markets that provide the very best solution.
The risks we are able to provide solutions for include, but are not limited to:
- Loss Following Riots, Strikes, Civil Commotion, Malicious Damage, Rebellion, Insurrection, Coup d’Etat, Mutiny, Counter Insurgency, Civil War and War (cover can be structured to include all, or only a selection of these perils).
- Loss following an event involving an Active Assailant leading to extra expenses including public relations costs, relocation, counselling, medical expenses and additional security.
- Loss following Public and/or Employers’ Liability claims.
- Loss following Business Interruption (inc. Contingent), including Gross loss of Revenue, Denial of Access, Threats and/or Hoaxes and any declared Extra Expenses.
- Loss Following Sabotage, Terrorism
Key industry sectors of specialism include but are not limited to:
- Transportation & Logistics
- Large commercial and residential property portfolios
- Banks & Financial Institutions
- Pharmaceutical and chemical industries
- Food Production/processing
- Renewable energy
- Hotels & Leisure
- Power Plants
- Public and private utilities (power, water, telecommunications)
- Pulp and paper manufacturers
- Organic and inorganic chemical production
- Automobile manufacturers and component services
In addition to the above, we also have expertise in the following areas:
- Alternative solutions to local government pools
- Binding authority contracts
- Facultative support for (re)insurers
- Deductible buybacks
- Alternative risk transfer
- Captive reinsurance
- Global programmes
We pride ourselves on the level and quality of service we provide our clients. From fast response times to bespoke insurance solutions, we ensure that we deliver high quality personalised service. We treat each client as an individual with their own set of needs and requirements. Listening, understanding and being attentive ensure that those needs are met.
As an independent yet globally operative intermediary, we work with insurers in Lloyd’s, London, Europe and throughout the World. Our market knowledge and long established relationships with Insurers-Re-Insurers ensures that we negotiate the most comprehensive cover available at the most competitive premiums.
Whilst we work with clients to mitigate exposure through risk management, claims are unfortunately inevitable. Our Political Violence Terrorism Claims are regarded as the one of the best in the market, they have settled over USD200,000,000 in losses, emanating from the Middle East, South East Asia and South America. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation for both claims negotiations and working with our clients during a difficult time in order to negotiate the best possible results, this will continue to be the at the forefront of our service proposition.