The last 18 months have been extremely challenging for many of us in the Music and Live Events sector. Thankfully, the green shoots of recovery are starting to appear. It’s fantastic to see festival organisers raise stages and rig lights; promoters book bands, and tour buses back on the road.
We are delighted that buoyancy is returning to our market, bringing with it the long-awaited opportunity for our skilled freelancer clients to get back to doing the jobs that they love.
As you are undoubtedly aware, it’s essential that when you return to work you have comprehensive Public Liability insurance protection. We believe that being able to access quotations and policy documentation 24/7, from anywhere in the world is crucial, as your job isn’t the traditional 9-5.
So, we have good news – we have taken our exclusive Public Liability insurance policy, underwritten by Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty, online. This means quotations can be accessed quickly and efficiently and you can make secure electronic credit or debit card payments to obtain cover, at any time.
Whether you are a rigger, lighting technician, sound engineer, stage crew, or work in any other related trade in the Music and Live Events industry, we have the policy to suit you and by moving our service online we can help save you money.
Key policy benefits
Our Elite Public Liability Insurance protection offers numerous benefits including:
- No height work restriction
- Damage to premises or equipment temporarily in your charge (to the limit selected)
- Damage to the part of property being worked upon (limit £250,000 any one claim), in addition to other third-party property
- Damage to third party property you are responsible for but may not be negligent for the damage caused (limit £25,000 any one claim)
- Defective workmanship (limit £250,000 any one claim)
- Legal liability for bodily injury or death of third party persons.
Benefits of using our online quote and buy service are:
- 24/7 access to quotations from anywhere in the world
- Efficient delivery of quotations
- Easy secure online payments
- Immediate issue of policy documentation
Our specialist Freelancer team can also provide quotations for:
- Annual Business Travel Insurance (including family leisure travel, if required)
- Personal Accident Insurance (loss of income if you have an accident)
- Equipment Insurance (for tools, laptops etc)
Give us a call on +44 (0)161 419 3000 to discuss your requirements.
The products and services detailed on this page are provided by Tysers Insurance & Risk Management Solutions.