From single trip cover to annual trip policies. City breaks in European destinations or holidays to the farthest reaches of the Southern Hemisphere; we have it covered
Your lifestyle provides regular travel to various locations around the world whether for business or pleasure. You participate in winter sports, take luxury holidays on your yacht or at your holiday homes in the sun.
Travel insurance protects your holiday, you and those travelling with you against unforeseen eventualities such as cancellation, loss or delay of baggage, theft, flight delay, accidents and unexpected illness.
Holiday insurance covers vary, you will benefit from the support of our expert brokers, who will search the market for you to identify the best deal. They’ll decipher the small print to ensure you are appropriately covered.
When you take out a policy with us you can rest-assured you will be protected for your many types of travel around the world. From golfing trips, to skiing, all winter sports and cruises; our specialist policies can be tailored to protect all activities.
Please note: Our specialist travel insurance protection is only available to clients with other high-net-worth covers provided by Tysers.
What types of cover and benefits can be offered by our travel policies?
We offer access to a wide range of travel insurance products, our brokers will help you decide which is suitable for you needs and tailor cover as required.
- Hospital Expenses
- Medical Expenses
- No Medical Screening (on some policies)
- Cover for Over 75's
- Loss of Money
- Loss or Delay of Baggage
- Personal Accident
- Activities Cover
Speak to one of our expert advisers to find out how we can help you.
Important Customer Notice:
Some customers with serious pre-existing medical conditions may have difficulty in obtaining a suitable travel insurance policy to meet their needs. The Money and Pensions Service has launched an FCA approved travel insurance directory on its website for people with serious pre-existing medical conditions. Please refer to it for access to specialist insurance providers that may better meet your needs.
Enquiries about the MaPS directory can be made to the MoneyHelper’s (formerly the Money Advice Service) Customer Contact Centre which is available from Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm: 0800 138 7777. Firms can contact the Directory Helpdesk by emailing: email@example.com.
WORKING WITH TYSERS
Working with our high-net-worth team of experts provides you with:
- A single point of contact; a dedicated personal expert insurance adviser for ‘all risks’
- Access to an extensive portfolio of high-net-worth personal lines products
- The option to align policy renewal dates
- Exclusive products with preferential rates
- Regular face to face meetings as required to discuss your individual needs, review risks and ensure adequate cover
- Support from our panel of reputable valuers, offering preferential rates to our clients
- Support when you need it the most. In the event of a claim, our in-house claims management team will handle the claim on your behalf