Energy includes operations around the exploration, production and transportation of oil and gas. We understand that companies operating in these areas are considered to be exposed to more types of risk.
Our team can provide the expertise to assist you in each phase of the exploration life cycle. Our capabilities include construction risks, operational physical damage, business interruption / loss of production income, control of well, and liability coverage.
We offer these covers across the entire spectrum of marine, upstream, midstream and downstream sectors of the energy industry.
Sub-classes / Perils
- Onshore and Offshore Exploration & Production Companies
- Onshore and Offshore Drilling
- Onshore and Offshore Oilfield Service
- Refining & Marketing Companies
- Petrochemical Companies / Refineries
- LNG Plants and terminals
- Gas processing facilities
- A broad spectrum of Fertiliser plants
- Oil and Gas Pipelines
- Tank Farms / Terminal operators
- Physical Damage
- Business Interruption / Loss of
- Production Income / Loss of Hire
- Operators Extra Expense (Control of Well / Re-drilling / Pollution)
- Third Party / Excess Liability / Umbrella
- Marine Liability / Marine Employers
- Environmental Liability
- Protection and Indemnity
- Other Ancillary Coverages