We work with all types of events and suppliers within the event industry where there is potential for financial loss if an unfortunate circumstance arises which could lead to an event being cancelled or abandoned.
Our event cancellation insurance policies can be designed to cover anything from live music events to sporting events, conferences, exhibitions and weddings. We have one of the largest and most experienced contingency broking teams in the world, with all of the skills necessary to provide the most appropriate policy for each and every client’s needs. We act on behalf of many individuals and companies involved including:
- Artists and management
- Conference and Exhibition organisers
- All sporting events
- Agents and sponsors
There are several reasons why an event may be cancelled, postponed, cut short or relocated:
- Venue Damage – Damage to or destruction of the venue at which the Insured Event is to take place
- Adverse or extreme weather can affect both outdoor and indoor events posing a danger to those attending or performing, or by impacting the staging or setup of the event itself
- Communicable Disease outbreaks. Following the COVID-19 pandemic, cover may be restricted for these diseases if they affect named persons only
- Death, Accident or Illness of an artist, performer or key person
- Unavoidable Travel Delay preventing a team, artist or performer getting to an event on time
- National mourning, court or religious mourning, whether declared or otherwise
Whilst we can ensure you’re covered for almost all situations, if there’s a risk unique to your situation, please contact us and we will try to devise an individual policy to meet your needs.