Contingent Risks covers specific issues identified in due diligence which may crystallise and lead to financial loss.
- It can address a wide variety of risks including potential or on-going litigation or arbitration, appeals or challenges to awards, as well as regulatory or other contingent issues.
- These solutions remove the need for an indemnity, escrow or price adjustment in a deal.
- Policy can commence when a deal signs and are multiyear in line with the exposures being covered; up to a maximum of 10 years.
- The premium is a one-off cost payable after inception of the policy and depends on the nature of the exposure.
- Either the buyer or the seller can be the policyholder.
- Quotations can be obtained within 72 hours and policies put in place within 14 days.